Improve Your Product Portfolio Through Analytics
• Are you implementing the right business intelligence strategy?
• Are your product ideas aligned with your business and innovation growth strategies?
• Is your product portfolio balanced across product type, risk, time, resources and ROI?
When delivering business intelligence solutions, getting meaningful data into the hands of the right people in ways they'll understand and use is extremely important. By bringing together this information you'll empower your customers to more accurately analyze business failures and successes, and your product team can make better decisions about how to improve your product.
Managing data is a big challenge, especially for companies looking to improve their customer experience. Often data gathering is chaotic because it doesn't just come from one source and each source is not always managed by the same team, or even by the people who need to guide critical decisions based on facts.
Join Hector Del Castillo as he shares insights and case studies on ways to bring together different data sources, and connect the dots between your customers’ data and the actions your team takes to minimize risk and improve customer satisfaction.
Key takeaways from participating in this webinar:
- The best way to approach business intelligence solutions
- How to help your customers identify key performance indicators
- How to display metrics in an actionable way
- How to leverage insights and turn them into action
Participate and Win!
Vote for and participate in this highly engaging professional growth session and win free giveaways from LogiAnalytics.
Who Should Attend
Product professionals who deliver business intelligence solutions to help customers make critical decisions about their business.
For more information: http://slidesha.re/ZOnB7a.